From WRSA, a consolidation of the info on all four RTC rallies going on this weekend on Saturday, October 30th:
Be there this Saturday at a variety of RTC armed rallies in several locations around the country:
What’s the point?
1) To practice gathering together while armed.
2) To show friends, foes, and neutrals alike:
– what can be done
– to what extent Second Amendment rights can be used in a peaceful but communicative way, and
– to know where those friends, foes, and neutrals stand on actually taking any kind of action — even legal, peaceable action.
3) To bring attention to the fact that the Constitution is being violated in multiple ways. It’s one thing to debate online; it’s quite another to speak to the public or the media while carrying a weapon.