Permit is “being reviewed.” I was scheduled to have a conference call with the National Park Service’s permit office tomorrow, Wednesday, at 9AM, and this had been scheduled since early last week. The purpose was to discuss the plans for the rally and the permit for the event to be held at Gravelly Point Park, VA. I could get no explanation from the woman I spoke with regarding why the call had been “postponed until further notice” or when I should expect “further notice.” Believe me, I asked! (NFI)
The mission to get “as close to DC as possible,” wherever that location may be, WILL NOT FAIL!!!
We will perservere in this, but we’ll need to work together. Whatever time and rescources you can commit or have already committed, I thank you. I assure you all that we will work through this minor setback and charge forward.
TENATIVE LOCATION IS STILL GRAVELLY POINT!!!!